Museums & Exhibitions
We have been creating media for museums and exhibitions for more than 25 years, contributing to over 100 projects; from a tiny one-room exhibition in the highlands of Ethiopia to some of the most sophisticated and established museums on the planet, including London’s V&A, Natural History and Science Museums.
We provide a comprehensive service for museums, covering all aspects of digital media, including consultancy, design, concept development, production and deployment. Our aim is to deliver top quality programmes that enable our clients to tell their story as widely and effectively as possible, both in galleries and online.
We work with a huge range of technical and creative specialists, delivering integrated media solutions that embrace interactive media, graphics, audio, VR content and single and multi-screen video presentations.
- The Millenium Seedbank, Kew Gardens.
- Sharjah Maritime Museum, AE.
- Bristol City Museum, Bristol, UK.
- Magna, Rotherham, UK.
- Historic Jamestown, Jamestown, USA.
- Gondar Museum, Ethiopia.
- Carisbrooke Castle, Isle of Wight, UK.
- Turner Contemporary, Margate, UK.
- Mount Stuart House & Gardens, Isle of Bute.
- Machynlleth Museum, Wales.
- The Deep, Hull, UK.
- Bristol City Museum, UK.
- Al Ain Museum, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- The Cairo Museum of Civilisation, Egypt.
- The Conoco Phillips Museums, USA.
- The Thackeray Museum, Leeds, UK.
- The Amarna Museum, Egypt.
- Aksum Museum, Ethiopia.
- Blaenavon UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Clearwell Caves, Gloucestershire, UK.
- Suarkin Museum, Sudan.
- Colchester Castle, UK.
- The Dylan Thomas Centre, Wales.
- Imperial War Museum, North, Manchester.
- The Discovery Museum, Newscatle.
- The Victoria & Albert Museum, London.
- The Sunderland Museum & Winter Gardens.
- The Sharjah Museum of Archaeology, UAE.
- The Science Museum, London.
- Framlingham Castle, Suffolk.
- The National Museum of Scotland.
- The Captain Cook Birthplace Museum, UK.
- Rhodes Museum, Bishop Stortford, UK
- Monkwearmouth Station Museum, UK.
- The National Museum of Flight, Scotland.
- The Horniman Museum, London.